Fredrik Ulvestad is ready for Burnley.
It confirms his father and advisor Rune Ulvestad Nettavisen.
– That’s right, he has signed, says dad Ulvestad Nettavisen.
– We’ve known this for a while. There have been some up to him whether it was right to choose this club. It’s hard to say no to the Premier League, says a proud father.
He revealed that his son has signed for three years with the club, but will not go into what he gets in salary.
– But I can say as much as he is happy, chuckling father.
– The manager is very happy
The norwegian trained with Premier League club in February and 22-year-old should have impressed enough that Burnley have now decided to sign the Norwegian player.
– The manager is very happy and everything looks really really good, explains counselor located at the club’s training facility when newspaper talking with him.
– The opportunities are there, and now everything is up to him. Now he started working in a normal way this week. The advantage is that he has already gotten been here a little, and have become familiar with the guys on the team, says Rune Ulvestad.
Burnley also confirms Tuesday afternoon that Swede is ready for the club.
Ulvestad has never hidden the fact that he wants to try his hand as a footballer abroad, and it should have been the reason why he did not extend his contract with Aalesund after last season.
Interest has been great in the winter around the Norwegian youngster.
– Before the window closed in winter, there were several foreign clubs we chose to say no to, says dad Ulvestad.
Fighting to survive
Now, however, the dream come true for the player, which made its debut for the Norwegian national team last season, once he becomes Burnley player.
– There is a league that is very exciting. It was well manager who said that “you can play in the Premier League, you can play anywhere.” It is clear that there is a league with the world’s best players, says Rune Ulvestad.
Fredrik Ulvestad going to a club fighting for survival in the Premier League.
The club is currently second to last in the league in 19th place – three points behind Aston Villa who are on safe ground